Professor Isabelle Hall, UTSA Department of Modern Languages will guide attendees through an online cooking demonstration in French and English. Follow along at home with step-by-step instruction to prepare this traditional French dish: a savory cake loaf filled with olives, ham, and cheese.
When: Thursday, April 7th
Location: online through Zoom (link to participate)
- farine (flour)
- levure chimique (baking powder)
- oeuf (an egg)
- sel (salt)
- poivre (pepper)
- huile d’olive (olive oil)
- lait (milk)
- gruyère râpé (shredded gruyere cheese)
- olives vertes (green olives)
- jambon (ham)*
- un moule à gâteau /moule à pain (Nonstick loaf pan)
*Tip: choose the nice ham sold in thick slices for a better taste.